WE DELIVER AND INSTALL SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO DEAL WITH MULTIPLE COMPANIES
We remove the old, deliver the new and install so you don’t have to waste time coordinating tasks with multiple companies. We use our own drivers and installation technicians so we can craft the best delivery and installation experience for you. Currently we install all major appliances except gas appliances and over the range microwaves.
DELIVERY ONLY DETAILS
- Our current delivery/install geographic area starts from Hamilton in the West and extends to Oshawa in the East and north to Caledon
- Currently we install all major appliances except gas appliances and over the range microwaves.
- Delivery only starts at $90 and goes to $120 depending on where you are located.
- All deliverys are scheduled in 3 hour appointment windows. The driver will call ½ hour before arrival (only if requested).
- For safety purposes, delivery team has to keep their shoes on. Please protect floor with coverings if needed.
- We deliver to room of your choice.
- All outer packaging will be removed and taken away for disposal.
- Inspection of appliance along with confirmation of make and model.
- To help protect you from theft and fraud, someone over the age. of 19 must be present to sign for delivery and the name on the order must match the ID of the person signing.
APPLIANCE REMOVAL AND HAUL AWAY
We haul away the same amount of items you purchased on a 1 for 1 basis at no extra charge.
PREPARING FOR YOUR DELIVERY
- Measure to ensure your new appliance will fit in its space and all along the delivery path we will be using to get it there. Start at the entrance and pay particular attention to doorways, hallways, corners and tight spaces. If the space for the appliance is tight you have the option of signing a release to clear Mud to Sky of responsibility for any damages made trying to get the product(s) into place. Alternatively you can reselect another appliance and additional delivery charges will apply.
- Ensure the delivery path starting from the street to the location in your home is clear. This includes removing snow and ice, opening gates, and moving furniture and fragile items.
- Get security approval in advance and book elevator. If living in a condo the service elevator needs to be booked to mitigate any chances of damage to building elevators.
- If obtaining the delivery only service please ensure that all appliances are disconnected prior to delivery team arrival. Our delivery teams are not licensed to disconnect gas, electrical or other utilities from your appliances.
- Secure your pets during the time of your appointment.
- If replacing an existing appliance, remove any items from it (food, dishes, laundry, etc.) prior to the team’s arrival.
- Lay down any protective floor coverings (i.e. felt pads, carpet runners or cardboard) to ensure your floor is protected during delivery
Delivery may be cancelled Customer Service is called at least 24 hours prior to scheduled delivery date.
Sorry but we cannot deliver to PO boxes
IF THE APPLIANCE ORDERED DOESN’T FIT INTO YOUR HOME
Our delivery team will do a walk-through of the pathway to the appliance’s final destination before unboxing the product to make sure it fits. If it’s clear the item won’t fit and the box is unopened, you may exchange it.
Please note: The delivery fee will not be refunded and you’ll be charged for the delivery of the replacement item.
IF THE PRODUCT DELIVERED IS DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE
We are in the scratch and dent business so products come as is from a cosmetic standpoint. If there are any functional defects (defects which affect the operation of the machine) they will be either subject to manufacturer’s warranty (in case of factory refurbished machines) or Mud to Sky warranty (in case of our refurbished machines). If you find concealed damage within 48 hours of receiving the product, please notify us immediately by calling our customer service line.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All major appliances are non-returnable. It is very important to inspect the appliances thoroughly at the time of delivery prior to signing the delivery receipt. If you are not satisfied, refuse the item and call our customer service team to report the defects or damages